Enter the Incubator Giveaway!
The Hova Bator 1602N is a great incubator for the hobbyist, homesteader, or small farmer. Read a Review and How to Hatch Chicken Eggs in an Incubator on The Self Sufficient HomeAcre. Be sure to check out the Review and Incubating Duck Eggs post on Joybilee Farm!
- IncubatorWarehouse.com Gentle Flow Fan kit
- Reliable wafer snap thermostat for accurate temperature control
- Washable plastic sanitary liner for easy cleaning
- Durable Styrofoam construction provides excellent insulation
- Built-in water trough for humidity control
- Two viewing windows to watch eggs as they hatch
- Includes bulb thermometer
- Easy-to-follow color installation guide and links to install videos